List Price: $13.97
Sale Price: $13.97
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Finally a solution to unmanageable hair, and dry, cracked, and irritated skin give your hair more shine, body and strength with the ongoing torture your hair and skin gets from hairdryers, weather, and treatments, you need something natural, without chemicals to replenish your natural shine and luster. Leven rose's 100% pure natural jojoba oil does just that. Jojoba oil is one of the closest things to the natural oils the body produces. Because it's similar to what the body produces, it is absorbed into the skin and hair very easily, and replenishes what is stripped away by soaps, shampoos, the elements, and everything else. If you are looking for healthier-looking, easy-to-manage hair, then let jojoba oil prove itself to you, like it has for countless others for decades. Leaves your hair with more strength, moisture, manageability. Leven rose's jojoba oil is a humectant that provides moisturizing benefits to the hair. Strengthens hair and restores resilience, adds moisture, body and shine. Beneficial for all hair types, enriches skin and leaves it visibly radiant. Soothes and helps protect extremely dry, chapped or chafed skin and lips caused by winter weather or frequent hand washing.
- Nutrient dense antioxidants heal blemishes, chapped dry skin, rashes, beard care, stretch marks, sun spot damage, plus is a makeup remover, acne infection treatment & more.
- Made in the USA - Absorbs into the skin with no additives or parabens and non-GMO for maximum healing anti-inflammatory benefits. Fragrance free and Kosher friendly.
- Great for Hair, Skin & Nails - Use to help treat acne, cysts, blisters, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, candidiasis, rashes, keratosis, keloid dermatitis, calluses, corns, shingles, sunburn and more.
- Nothing Added Or Taken Away - Dark amber bottle with glass dropper extends shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect organics from oxidation.
- Apply externally to ankles, arms, backs, chests, stretched earlobes, elbows, knees, cuticles, heels, hands, head and scalp, hair follicles, fingernails, toenails, eyelashes, eyebrows, face, pores, forehead, cheek, chin, lips, forearms, shoulders, knuckles, shins, wrinkles & more.