The Complete Book of Abs for Women: The Definitive Guide for Women Who Want to Get into the Ultimate Shape
List Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $3.12
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
THE FIRST AB-WORKOUT BOOK CREATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN—FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE MONUMENTAL BESTSELLER THE COMPLETE BOOK OF ABS
After the phenomenal success of The Complete Book of Abs, Kurt Brungardt now targets the particular needs of women with a workout bible for every stage of life. Fully illustrated and written in a clear, conversational style, The Complete Book of Abs for Women maps the road to a trim and toned stomach, slender hips, and a healthy state of mind. Inside you’ll discover:
• Ab basics: the key concepts, techniques, and principles of abdominal training that are essential for achieving the best results
• A sustainable nine-week ab regimen—divided into three fitness levels—to strengthen and tone your abs, lower back, and deep-core muscles
• Strategies for enhancing both body and mind, from self-image and nutrition to relaxation and performance
• A complete wellness program that includes stretching, cardio workouts, and weight training
• Workouts tailored for busy working women and for exercising with a partner, plus age-specific routines for girls, teenagers, and women over fifty
• A special section on safe exercises for pregnant women—and a program for mothers who wish to get back into swimsuit shape after pregnancy
• routines for every lifestyle: from Pilates- and yoga-based workouts to gym super-sets—even an easy ab office workout that can be done at your desk
• exercises that target specific areas: lower abs, upper abs, and obliques
With a wide variety of routines, nearly 100 exercises, anatomical illustrations, and more than 300 photos, The Complete Book of Abs for Women is destined to become another Kurt Brungardt classic in the field of health and fitness.
No features available.