List Price: $53.95
Sale Price: $53.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Krill Oil Leads Way in Omega-3's
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is extracted from Euphausia superba, more commonly known as krill, from the deep and pure waters surrounding the Antarctic. Krill are small, shrimp-like crustaceans that are abundant in powerful nutrients and compounds clinically shown to promote heart health, healthy joint function and support feminine health.
The Viva Naturals Difference
Superior Nutrition Profile
In comparison to any other krill oil supplement on the market, Viva Naturals Krill Oil surpasses the quantity of all active ingredients per serving including, EPA, DHA, phospholipids and astaxanthin.
Viva Naturals utilizes an innovative Capliques technology which preserves the freshness of our krill oil, limiting common fishy odor and repeat. Unlike softgels, our capsules are not enteric coated or filled with additional ingredients, known to hinder the absorption of beneficial nutrients.
Each batch of Viva Naturals Krill Oil is third party tested for heavy metals and impurities, consistently reporting undetectable levels. Our krill oil meets all standards set by the International Krill Oil Standards Program (IKOS), delivering a krill oil that is guaranteed for quality and potency. Moreover, our manufacturing facilities are FDA-approved and adhere to strict GMP standards.
The omega-3's in Viva Naturals Krill Oil are stored in the form of phospholipids, which is the same structure of cells in the human body. This feature allows for enhanced bioavailability and allows omega-3's to cross the blood-brain barrier, the passage permitting the transport of nutrients from the blood to the brain.
- Rebranded from Viva Labs to Viva Naturals - Packaging may vary, no changes to the ingredients.
- Unique Phospholipid Structure - The omega-3's in Euphausia superba (krill) are bound to the identical structure of human cell walls, known as phospholipids. Phospholipids are clinically shown to be three times more bioavailable than the triglyceride structure of fish oil.
- Independently Tested - Each batch of Viva Naturals Krill Oil is third-party tested, reporting undetectable levels of impurities and heavy metals.
- Certified under the International Krill Oil Standards Program (IKOS) and Friend of the Sea
- Clinically proven to support cardiovascular, brain, joint and feminine health